منتدى وجه القمر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةوجه القمرأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The most beautiful stories of love and romance feelings and shook Cried eyes

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Amore

Amore

عدد المساهمات : 379
نقاط : 53753
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2009
العمر : 31
الموقع : www.w-2amar.yoo7.com

The most beautiful stories of love and romance feelings and shook Cried eyes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The most beautiful stories of love and romance feelings and shook Cried eyes   The most beautiful stories of love and romance feelings and shook Cried eyes I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 12, 2009 7:16 pm

A love story nor in the imagination

I love and loved
Love without meeting
Love in the imagination
Just the voice and conferencing without a meeting
Become everything to have no longer able to no longer indispensable to her life without meaning is no longer able to sleep without hearing his voice
No longer able to take a decision in her life without reference to
Did not appear to now no problem in their lives in front of people but the fact that they were not considered sleep eyes, because it knows what will come after tomorrow, and waits
Torment and anguish after the joy and love
Yes
Vhabib old king to another which will also be shortly after the property of others or more
Yes ............ Love sentenced to life behind the curtain million
Collection of their fate and brought their days and the circumstances were not entered into any of them did not have any ability to resist this love.
Tried every possible way to hide the love and not to divulge it but their will was weakened by love tried to kill herself and was almost back to haunt life in the care of God that refused to die infidel did not know that others felt the time he needed to and they need to feel that there should be to be beside her hands trembling as he heard the news was the reason for the sure of his love for her told her not to return to that never promised to do, and this time is no longer the heart of any of them potentially dimension.
Spoken word love, their eyes filled with tears, not just because of the remorse, the sense of feeling lost without such a rapid heartbeat tears of joy parity on the forehead of every kind of comfort and their sense of security did not feel it before all the feelings are hidden behind a curtain of fear of revealing the
But the moment has arrived and no longer have any ability to conceal spoken with recently.
From this moment vowed to fulfill whatever the circumstances and reasons
Told her not to hide anything of the order was simple: It's important no matter how simple it is for him the most important things because it pertained to his girlfriend
Approved for no reason but because they need to hear from the already needs to be designed to each other what is going on inside without fear. And now they find it before, but a request to do so
Passed their lives from the moment of recognition is not a quiet undisturbed something you see in every moment in her dreams Sahoha in both spoken to see his smile when you do what you knew he would be happy with it
It is Babosh when you do what you knew he would not be satisfied by Vtqla him immediately and make an immediate apology as its fault.
What time turned a blind eye only cherished the same dream it with her hand in front of him embracing them strongly, and Hanan and his eyes look into her eyes all the longing and update an interview that does not understand is the love hearts vowed never felt accepted by her forehead as if to tell her I love you and love you I love life because it Qrepettni Monkey and I will thus Oqdrick longevity.
It was accepted by him as if to say, and I truly feel Bsedkk and sure of him because of my heart sincerely feel your words and your feelings towards him honestly.
The moments of life with Knasim air came in a summer day to make life beautiful and feel nicer to come a moment to think of their lives in the next
At the moment of separation that will not be too far was not the spokesman at the moment, as usual, but it is decided to talk for fear of being unit called him to go to his partner to rest his heart and satisfy the eye and sleep Garirp that is the price paid was not him who relieves his response, but her heart was the cause of torment of her heart and only then confirmed it in a nice dream Stafik him today or tomorrow.
Life was at this moment is too narrow Tsaha appeared inside a revolution if exploded, destroyed all the corresponding tried to control and successfully hid his feelings and succeeded in persuading him to do so, and the night and tears do not stop for one night to sleep and wake up and Dmatha Dmatha still filled Ajafunha thinking that almost killed her.
Cherished a strong feeling that there are awaited in the coming days feared tell him frankly does not feel so concerned them.
Was in this period, trying every way to be close to him as if they take their share of anything and she will be taken from it.
But it was felt Yes had the same feeling was always the question of something to hide but was determined to conceal tried every way to hide everything so that does not stop her tears during the conversation.
Even I was surprised something did not expect it never was not longer has an account of her illness
Yes suffered from heart disease were not expected to never be this is what was waiting for her heart and the patient feels
Presented with the matter in God's reality and the inevitable throwing her illness, her presence Ichaaraa safe and that life is still for them to can receive their share of them did not Ichaaraa disease vulnerability and fear, but then returned a few moments of her life is very normal
Although they feel that life will expire soon and it will not prolong her pleasure, and a short but this was like a mirage disappears immediately once close to him
It is transformed as a child innocent Thrown into the arms of a loved one by Vngamad her eyes and surrender to sleep because she felt safe Finally you are looking for.
And return to fear and cry if they moved it or leave it but for some reason beyond his control, I felt that it should not only shared by one in which whatever the degree of association with the

Often makes him feel upset by the anger over being distracted by her feelings were divided into two parts grief to anger and stupidity in not appreciated because it does not belong to her and that he has occupied by others, and there may be more important
The greater sadness that it is confirmed every day that the dimension approaching.
Did not leave her feeling or just less than on its predecessor, but with all unfortunately it was increasing every day than the other.
Resisted and resisted and lacking in so as not to feel the joy Thiaha the remainder of her days.
Tolerance were not the same if I was never once called an angry until the day came which caused the anger of so and because it itself had decided to hold accountable the same, but its calculation of the same was stronger this time
I sat in the air outside the home for a long period during which the weather is very bad, I was tired of her role of "severe" response and that immunity can not afford it crippled by the disease and an increase in punishment did not agree to treatment also increased at the disease and was unable to increase the resistance more than this
Hair and was aware that they had not received treatment arose out of something not only out of fear it asked to go to the doctor to check Aodha sense of fear
But agreed to his request to satisfy
I went and wish she were not what I went outcome satisfactory and did not even make the fear reassuring her heart tremble every moment and make the fear of growing old Habib every moment and fear of separation increases
Informed him Balentjip has hit a lung disease because of its negligence were not care about nothing else but fear of death, which began feeling the increasing every moment
I felt it Vatmont his concern for his presence beside her.
But her heart was always beating you one
Love for all human beings did not find time in kind by never
Days passed and months passed and her love has not changed inside dote, as they say
Until the moment has arrived, which has been anticipated and stopped her heart more than once, once thought of Will came up to be borne?
His wedding day to a lifetime partner
Today has not been strange to all the details
Have cherished more than once in her dreams every detail even the smallest
Hoped that the day came to rest near her lover and wished to rest after
Because the most important lover prayed to God to bless him with happiness never
The day of his wedding
Adorned with decorations to the best of the six most prestigious of their wedding dresses today and beloved brother, friend and father
Wedding compassionate heart and the mind-Hakim
Wedding threw it Bhmumha and joys is certain to be able to carry
I went and conflict of joy and sorrow the cold air almost everything to stop the movement of her feet to see her eyes heartbeat everything is everything but it was stronger
Resist
Resisting
So I got him and a smile in her eyes was not embraced that has embraced and wishes to bless the wedding as it does others merely nurtured eyes that I felt very Brashp them all because of her body shuddered
How many were pleased when she saw the joy in his eyes, merely the touch of her hands to his hands and a smile on her lips to say it (I love)
And thanked God that her voice did not hear all of the above Total
I sat down to the end, even embraced by his bride-to-end night
All eyes were pointed towards him and his bride
He was crowned a prince, however, takes the princess of his kingdom, the new Iemraha
Over the vicinity of
Disappeared, so did not see a tear Ktemtha of the first night
If the spirit came out and refused to stay away from her lover, which bore for him everything.
Out with him and left
Dead
Yes
Like they say now it has ended my heart was reassured to Habibi

Did not know her death

But you try to access to learning and then she refused life without him

I wish I did not even try to not feel pain

I wish I forget so as not to suffer

But is this possible?.
May be a happy ending, but a reality.
How to live without the heart beat.
And how the spirit of that Thba without life.
Difficult or even impossible.

I hope you like the story won
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The most beautiful stories of love and romance feelings and shook Cried eyes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى وجه القمر :: ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~المنتدى العام~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: